GLO INHBITOR 1000
Zameet at its manufacturing facility in Gujarat , India manufactures one of the most popular completion fluids for the Oilfied Industry chemicallly Known as GLO CALCIUM BROMIDE 1000.
GLO INHIBITOR 1000 manufactured by Zameet is a water-soluble filming amine corrosion inhibitor it effectively controls corrosion by dissolved oxygen. It can be used to treat water cut well flow lines, process equipment and oil pipe lines. It may also be used along with Drilling fluids and an effective Oxygen Scavenger and Biocide.
GLO INHIBITOR 1000 manufactured by Zameet is particularly suitable for pipelines application where it will partition predominantly into the water phase ensuring effective treatment of water setting out at low spots. It provides excellent corrosion inhibiting for the drill string down hole tools. It is effective in dispersed mud, KCL mud and salt water mud. It should be applied by continuous injection.
Common Name: CORROSION INHIBITOR: FILMING AMINE TYPE
- It is a water-soluble film forming 100% organic corrosion inhibitor.
- It has very low toxicity and is biodegradable.
- It protects against H2S, organic acids and oxygen.
- It is designed to control internal corrosion caused by dissolved oxygen in oil & gas production systems, water injection systems and pipelines
- It Contains Biocide and also Prevents Bacterial Degradation
- It Can be used for all Water based Drilling Systems in the Presence of Sodium and Calcium Chloride Brines
|Appearance||Dark Clear Liquid|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C||1.01-1.03|
|Active amine content||35% min|
|Pour Point||< -5°C|
|Flash Point||> 800 C|
|Solubility||100% soluble in water|
Material manufactured by Zameet is packed in 55 Gal Drums or 50kg/200ltr HDPE barrels/carboys. Private Labeling and customized packaging is also available on request.
Safety and Handling:
Material manufactured by Zameet must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.