Secondry Emulsifier for OBM
GLO OBM SEMUL 1000
It is a liquid blend of selected Secondary emulsifier and wetting agent for Oil Base Mud Systems. It is essentially polyaminated Fatty acid and Aliphatic Hydrocarbon .It is used to emulsify Water into Oil in Oil /Diesel based drilling fluids .It provides excellent emulsion stability, acts as a wetting agent, gelling agent and fluid stabilizer in a mineral oil base. It is also used for filtration control and for temperature stability
GLO OBM SEMUL 1000 is used as a Secondary emulsifier providing Excellent and very Stable Emulsion and oil wetting agent. It contributes to temperature stability and HTHP filtration control and is most effective over a wide range of temperatures and also in the presence of contaminants .It provides viscosity and filtration control and temperature stability.
- It is multipurpose product which may be used in a wide variety of oil mud system.
- It improves emulsion stability and functions as a secondary wetting agent.
- Provides viscosity & filtration control.
- Improves thermal stability.
- Works effectively over a wide range of temperatures
Material is packed in 55Gal/208 Ltr Ms drums. Private Labeling and customized packaging is also available on request
Safety and Handling:
Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.