GLO KLIG 1000
Zameet Limited at its manufacturing Facility in Gujarat, India manufactures one of the most Popular Thinner & Dispersants for the Oilfield Industry chemically Known as Potassium Lignite
It is a specially formulated modified lignite compound compatible with all water base mud systems but it is developed specially for use in potassium based mud systems.
Potassium Lignite may be used for rheology and filtration controls in potassium base mud’s and for helping maintain a constant pH. It is especially effective at stabilizing the property of mud’s exposed to high temperatures and contaminations.
It is especially effective in high temperature applications and in dispersed systems as a synergistic additive with Lignosulfonate. It can be used in any water base fluid. It is used for thinning and filtration control purpose in water base mud’s.
- It contributes the potassium ion to the mud systems and improves rheological properties.
- Reduces formation and reservoir damage by limiting the migration of clay.
- Reduces washouts and improves well caliper by base exchange.
- Helps to control water sensitive shale’s.
- Aids in controlling temperature stability of mud’s by reducing flocculation and gelation; and
- Improves rheological properties of water base system.
The material is packed in 25 Kg Sacks. Customized packaging and private labeling is also available on request.
Safety and Handling:
Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.