GLO LIG 1000
Zameet Limited at its manufacturing Facility in Gujarat, India manufactures one of the most Popular Fluid Control Additives for the Oilfield Industry chemically Known as Modified Lignite.
GLO LIG 1000 manufactured by Zameet is a specially formulated and chemically modified compound of lignite. It is a Partially Soluble Additive that provides thin low permeability filter cakes accompanied with low fluid Loss.
Lignite powder manufactured by Zameet may be used for rheology and filtration controls in water base mud’s and for helping maintain a constant pH. It is especially effective at stabilizing the property of mud’s exposed to high temperatures and contaminations.
It is especially effective in high temperature applications and in dispersed systems as a synergistic additive with Lignosulfonate. It can be used in any water base fluid. It is used for thinning and filtration control purpose in water base muds.
- It improves filtration control.
- Reduces viscosity and gel strengths.
- Extends the temperature limitation of water base fluids.
- Functions effectively in a wide range of Muds even in the presence of contaminants
- Improves filter cake by reducing its permeability.
- It controls rheology and reduces fluid loss, extends temperature limits, emulsifies oil, reduces flocculation and stabilizes water base drilling fluids
- Reduces HTHP fluid Loss
Safety and Handling:
Lignite powder manufactured by Zameet Limited must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS