|GLO DRILL POL 9000- PHPA Polymer( Powder Form)|
GLO DRILL POL LQ 1000
Zameet Limited at its manufacturing Facility in Gujarat, India manufactures one of the most Popular Viscosifiers for the Oilfield Industry chemically Known as Drilling Polymer.
Drilling Polymer manufactured by Zameet is a high molecular weight anionic polymer viscosifier. It is primarily used as a highly efficient fluid loss reducer, viscosifier and provide shale stabilization and Shale Control. It maintains borehole stability by preventing shale swelling and erosion. It is a water-soluble polymer, which is primarily used as a highly efficient fluid loss reducer, viscosifier and protective colloid for shale’s and cutting in fresh water, calcium, sodium brines and KCL mud systems. It is compatible with most of the drilling fluid products, biopolymers, PAC, CMC etc.
Drilling Polymer manufactured by Zameet is primarily used as a Shale Stabilizer, Viscosifier and Friction Reducer in solid free drilling fluid. It provides inhibition, lubricity, reduces friction in fresh water.
- Effective Viscosifier and Bore Hole Stabilizer providing Shale Control
- It can be used as a flocculent in clear water drilling.
- Helps in better removal of cutting from bore hole.
- It improves lubricity.
- Produces Rapid Viscosity development and Provides Cutting Encapsulation
- Enhances Air Foam system Capabilities
- Mixes Readily without Problems associated with Powdered Materials.
Drilling Polymer manufactured by Zameet is packed in 55 Gal Drums /208 Ltr Barrels or 25 /50 Liter Cans. Private Labeling and customized packaging is also available on request
Safety and Handling:
must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.