Fluid Loss Reducer
GLO ASPHONOL 1000
Zameet Limited at its manufacturing Facility in Gujarat , India manufactures one of the most Popular Shale Stabilizers for the Oilfied Industry chemicallly Known as Fluid Loss Reducer.
GLO ASPHONOL 1000
GLO ASPHONOL 1000 is a modified High performance sulphonated compound Modified Using Phenolic Resins used as a Shale Stabilizer for oilfield applications . Its versatile mud conditioner contributes to the stability of drilling fluids, stabilizes shale, inhibits dispersion of drilled solids, reduces torque and drag, controls high temperature water loss and acts as an alternative to oil usage etc. and aids emulsification of oil.
For shale control, fluid loss improving, Torque and Drag Reduction ,Inhibition of Swelling clays of all water muds.
COMMON NAME: Shale Stabilizer and Fluid Loss Reducer
- It compatible with all water based mud systems.
- Improves lubricity thereby reducing torque and drag of the drilling string.
- Seals small fractures in stressed shale formulation.
- Prevents bit and down hole assembly bailing by preferentially oil wetting the drill string.
- Reduces the down hole with temperature fluid loss and contributes to corrosion inhibition.
- Controls high temperature water loss.
- Inhibits swelling clay and water wetting of shales
- Reduces HTHP(High Temperature High Pressure) Fluid Loss
- Improves Filter cake Quality and helps seal micro fractures
|Appearance||Blackish brown powder|
|pH (1% Solution )||9-9.5|
|Moisture Content (% by weight)||< 10|
|Solubility in water (%)||Min 75|
|Solubility in Oil (%)||Min 25|
|Particle Size||> 90% through BSS 40|
|Lubricity Coeficient||0.3 Max|
GLO ASPHONOL 1000 is a Free flowing Powder and can be added Directly to the Mud System through the Mixing Hopper with a good Agitation system . Typical concentration range from 3-7 lb/bbl (8.55 Kg/m3 -20 Kg/m3) for shale Stabilization .Dosage may be Increased to 10 lb/bbl if required .
Material is packed in 25kg or 50 Lbs (22.68 Kg) sacks. Private Labeling and customized packaging is also available on request.
Safety and Handling:
Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS
For further information on GLO ASPHONOL 1000